Temperamental Ramblings.
Monday, November 30, 2009
For now, I'm alive


I realized that all the posts in this blog are at least an 8 on the miserable scale.
The only time I ever write is when I'm down. For some reason, I have no motivation to write when I'm happy.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, though; this blog is specifically for my venemous brain goo. I gotta put that shit somewhere.


Even though things are up in the air with Nicholas and the baby andI know that deep down, there are some terrible things to come,

I feel content right now. I feel okay.

There's a lot I wanna say about my little nephew: Concerns of his safety, whether or not my mom and I are going to be taking care of him while his parents get sober, or if he'll be put into foster care...

but not right now. Nothing is decided. I can't get my head all messed up over this when a decision hasn't even been made.

I'm peaceful.


It's kind of weird feeling, but I'd like to get used to it.